On the night of April 27, 2015 Sister Margie arrived home to Mercy Convent from her regular meeting at Stella’s Circle with a bouquet of flowers and about a dozen cards thanking her for her volunteer work with their Monday night group “Just Us”.
- Thank you for all your support, love and kindness… You have been there for the laughs and the tears
- Your value and worth here at “Just Us” group is so precious, needed and appreciated
- Thank you for all your blessings that you pass on to others
- The work you do means so much to so many
- Your spirit lifts me up and gives me hope
- You are one of a kind and there’s no one like you or will ever be
- Thanks for being here. Your presence seems to bring some peace and calm
- Thanks for all your warm words… your devotion gives us all so much hope
- Thank you for being here for me and taking time to listen and be a friend.
- Here at “Just Us” we are so grateful to be blessed with such a special volunteer and lady.
Truly Margie is spreading Catherine’s charism and the Gospel message through her ministry.